A Career at The K Company
The K Company is always interested in hard-working employees who want to be part of a team oriented, family atmosphere. We have openings in the following positions:
If you would like to become part of an organization with a strong history and a great track record, please contact us via one of the options below:
||Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Technician (HVAC & R)
Minimum 2 years of field experience required.
1. Download the employment application in Microsoft Word format. Complete the application electronically and email it to email@example.com. Please indicate the position for which you are applying in your email.
2. Download the employment application in PDF format. Print and complete the application in hard copy format. Fax or mail the completed application to:
Fax: (330) 773-2962
The K Company Inc.
Attention: Chris Martin
2234 S. Arlington
Akron, Ohio 44319
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. The Company encourages a positive work environment and prohibits harassment based on race, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion. The Company also prohibits discrimination based on any other factor prohibited by federal, state or local law. Additionally, The K Company is an active participant in the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation Drug-Free Workplace Program.
The K Company is more than a provider of HVAC systems and service. We’re also a brand. We have a distinct personality, and we’re not afraid to show it. We constantly interact with our customers. In fact, we are responsible for a part of their quality of life and well-being. That means every interaction, every customer contact is a facet of our brand. So every employee is absolutely vital.
At The K Company, we offer a team-oriented work environment with long-term employment opportunities. You will work with state-of-the-art equipment in modern facilities, and you can take advantage of continuing HVAC training and education.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Program
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Healthcare reimbursement account
- Pretax Medical and Child Care costs program